This week has been completely filled with appointments for both of us; Dentist, Optometrist, and Dermatologist. I even managed to squeeze in a mani/pedi and nearly passed out in the chair as I waited for the polish to dry. What a glorious break.
I'm managing my many Craigslist postings and fending off the idiots who absolutely need me to call them before they can buy anything. Um, no thanks, I only deal with email and I know better. OK, fine, they want me to *text* or call to let them know I still have the CBs because they were only borrowing the computer. Great. Now they have my phone number and they're calling me leaving multiple voice mails telling me they want them for sure. One call is good people. Then they TEXT me to tell me they left me voicemail?! And then I finally answer to get them to stop calling and my phone-call fears are confirmed when they launch into a monologue about where they work and why they need CBs and talk me through their day of appointments only to end with an avalanche of questions about two CB radios I have for sale. This is why I hate Craigslisting. SEVEN phone calls, two voicemails, and three text messages later I have Ten dollars in my pocket. New policy: I don't give my phone number for under fifty bucks.
I made appointments for the pets for their shots and final checkups for travel & boarding. And I'm still trying to figure out which movers to use! All three are great with solid reputations. I will have to use The Force to guide my decision. I'll let it sit over the weekend but I need to hire someone by Monday.