
This weekend I applied what I learned reading "Getting Things Done". I had been trying to finish this book for a couple months now. X turned me onto it after reading it and he was turning his office tasks around and being super productive! We had purchased OmniFocus a while back but I was clearly using it wrong. Now that I have a better understanding of the process, it is awesome. I spent all weekend clearing my mind and desk of clutter from projects I needed to get to and just got them all in the "system". What a huge difference having clearly marked file folders and a proper system makes! I feel free to be creative and use my mind for exploring concepts and relaxing instead of trying to remember everything I'm supposed to be doing.
We spent Sunday night with friends for a "Nacho Night" and played Taboo. Good times!