
Ahhhh, a FOUR DAY WEEKEND!!!!!
I can't begin to explain how much I've been working and how much it sucks to not be able to finish moving in. But now I have four days to get through stuff. Four glorious days in a row! Nice.
The first thing we did yesterday was Xootr up to Soho and hit Room & Board for some dressers, a bathroom storage cabinet, and a kitchen table & chairs. They will take a couple weeks to be made but at least it's been ordered. So now the piles of clothes on the floor will soon have a home. Then we went to a sweet little lamp shop in Greenwich Village called Filaments and picked up a floor lamp and two bedside lamps. We were on the scooters and needed to catch a cab now...a big one. I walked out and the first cab that saw me was a minivan! Neat!
Light! Ah. A sense of normalcy. Not a bad sunset tonight either...