

Today I slept in a little to try and adjust to the time change. I was originally planning to attend a Sunday Service at a local church - there is a really sweet one down the street called St. George's Episcopal Church and they had a full choir and it looked really sweet. I just couldn't rouse myself before noon. However, I had an positively mind-blowing brunch at Belcourt. Sitting there by myself enjoying some of the best food in my life I was as happy as a clam. The sun was beaming in through the wall-to-wall windows, the people were having lively conversations, and the weather was clear and crisp. For the rest of the day I just explored the East Village. Jesus what took us so long?!?!?? I'm so freaking happy I'm near to tears taking it all in.
I am reborn.
I am home.
I am a new yorker!!!