

...why it's so expensive to live here. You're looking at $22 in "basics" from St. Mark's Market. And my kitchen is tiny! But it's quite functional, it has awesome light, wide sills for baby to sit in, and nice tile floor. No counter space makes prep-time very creative...
BUT! But, but, but. I have, just today, enjoyed the best truffles in recent memory. Really! No, I mean *really*. Kee's Chocolates. Holy schmoley. I was walking home and just happened to see the word Chocolate. I purchased the requisite three I allow myself to sample for taste, texture and variety. I walked out and bit into the Pignoli. I actually had to SIT DOWN. Fortunately there was a bench right there. I tried the champagne next, and then finished with the Yuzu, a White chocolate ganache with fresh yuzu. I got this because it was a seasonal one and I was told it was like lemon. It was my favorite. So good!